ProNexus Lease Accounting Software Demo – Register Today!
ProNexus Lease Accounting Software Demo
Why Using Spreadsheets Can Be Risky
Webinar Date: Tuesday, June 22nd
Time: 11 AM – Noon
Not only is using Excel a risky method, but it can also be incredibly time consuming when it comes to complying with the new standard. ProNexus lease accounting software is designed to comply with the new standard by providing you the necessary journal entries, amortization schedules, and related footnotes to include.
Join us for a software demo where our lease accounting experts will walk you through the software so you can see it in action!
Benefits of lease accounting software include:
- Quick and easy lease modifications. Updating existing lease terms can be done with just a few clicks and no concerns about data integrity or broken calculations.
- Improved workflow. Know exactly what data to enter for the correct calculation. Get things done right the first time, then focus on what really matters.
- Greater security. If someone makes an error or an unauthorized change, version control will help identify the problem. Too many errors? Access control makes it so that only the people who need to update the numbers can do so.
- Calculation accuracy. All the tedious formulas no one wants to build in Excel are done for you. Tip: Look for software that comes with SOC certification and an Agreed-Upon Procedures (AUP) report, to ensure accuracy, security, and privacy.
It’s also important to keep in mind that not all lease accounting software is created equally. ProNexus Lease Accounting Software sets itself apart from other options in the market with the following critical benefits:
- Ease of use. ProNexus Lease Accounting Software is designed for anyone to easily use it, with helpful wizards and on-screen tips throughout the software.
- While many software solutions make sense only for large lease portfolios, ProNexus Lease Accounting Software is affordable and scalable for any size organization, with pricing based on the number of leases.
- Enormous time savings. Easily generate journal entries, quantitative footnote disclosures, a full amortization schedule, financial disclosure statements, and more with the push of a button.